Here are prayer requests directly from our staff:
- Pray for discernment for our Leadership Team in Ukraine. Many changes have taken place in churches since the beginning of the war. Many leaders were forced to leave their towns and ministries and now need clarity and vision to take next steps.
- Pray for the seeds that are being planted at camps, clubs, church services and in simple conversations to take root in the hearts of people who cross paths with our leaders.
- Pray for wisdom, discernment, faith, courage, and clarity for our leaders who are being impacted by the spiritual battle taking place around them. That they continually keep their eyes on Jesus and that the Lord would protect them from the anger and hate that is building up all around them, keeping their hearts soft for the Lord and for others.
- Pray for physical and mental health of our leaders and their families.
- Pray for the planning of summer camps in the Carpathian Mountains.
- Pray for kids who will be attending these camps.
- Pray for parents being able to entrust their kids into the hands of Young Life leaders.
continue to pray for...
- Pray for the enemies. For awakening among Russian people.
- Peace and end of the war.
God bless you and thank you for coming together in unity to lift up our dear friends in this troubling hour.
Young Life Former Soviet Union